How to replace a paper roll in a
This guide explains how to replace a paper roll and make sure it is installed properly.
Either watch the video, read the step by step instructions below it or download the handy pocket sized A5 guide in pdf format.
1. Open the cover and remove the remains of the old paper roll (do not pull paper backwards through the printer as this may cause damage to the mechanism)
2. Load the new paper roll onto the holder and fit it so that the paper feeds forward from the top of the roll.
3. Feed the leading edge of the paper into the slot at the bottom of the printer mechanism (if necessary cut the paper at an angle to ease feeding)
4. Press either of the blue print buttons (or ) to operate the printer. Ensure that the roll is located correctly and gives a clear print out
5. Close the cover, tear off the ticket.
6. Press either of the blue print buttons (or ). Ensure that the roll is located correctly and gives a clear print out